Investment Administration Coordinator
Title: Investment Administration Coordinator
Location: Downers Grove, IL
JMG Financial Group, Ltd. is one of the largest independently owned fee-based wealth management firms in the Chicago area. JMG provides wealth management services to corporate executives and high net worth individuals. Investment News recently announced JMG as #1 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023.
JMG is in search of a full-time Investment Administration Coordinator. This individual will need the skills to work effectively on a team in a leadership role, as well as independently. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement . The position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn other business-related software, in which training will be provided. This position reports directly to the Investment Administration Manager and works with advisor teams to coordinate new client on-boarding, as well as Alternative Investment administration.
This is a non-exempt position that is eligible for hybrid remote work after the initial training period. The duties of this role would include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing documents necessary to on-board a new client, including advisory agreements, new account applications, Limited Powers of Attorney (LPOAs), and Transfer of Account (TOAs) forms;
- Assist in maintaining, monitoring and servicing of existing client accounts by processing new account applications, transfers of funds, and check requests;
- Alternative investment paperwork preparation, as well as processing capital calls and updating valuations;
- Help in the resolution of issues as they relate to client accounts or transactions;
- Communicate daily with financial custodians in regards to client accounts and investments;
- Prepare routine correspondence to be sent to employees.
Education: Bachelor’s degree and one to two years relevant experience in a financial services back-office preferred.
Compensation: Base salary plus overtime, bonuses and full benefits including health, dental and profit sharing.
JMG is an equal opportunity employer. www.jmgfinancial.com
Your resume and cover letter referring to this posting are required to be considered. You can submit your contact information along with resume and cover letter in PDF format in the form below: