Investment Administration – Client On-Boarding Associate
Title: Investment Administration – Client On-Boarding Associate
Location: Downers Grove, IL
JMG Financial Group, Ltd. is one of the largest independently owned fee-based wealth management firms headquartered in the Chicago area. JMG provides wealth management services to corporate executives and high net worth individuals. Investment News has announced JMG as one of the Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
JMG is in search of a full-time Investment Administration – Client On-Boarding Associate. This individual must possess excellent organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills and must be able to work in a fast-paced professional office environment. The position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office and the willingness to learn other business-related software, in which training will be provided. Experience with Advent is an advantage. The duties of this role would include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with Advisor Teams to prepare the documents necessary to on-board a new client. Paperwork may include advisory agreements, new account applications, Limited Powers of Attorney (LPOAs), and Transfer of Account (TOAs) forms
- Assist in maintaining, monitoring and servicing of existing client accounts by processing new account applications, transfers of funds, and check requests
- Help in the resolution of issues as they relate to client accounts or transactions
- Communicate daily with custodians in regards to client accounts and investments
- Prepare routine correspondence to be sent to employees
A successful Investment Administration – Client On-Boarding Associate will need the skills to work effectively on a team, as well as independently. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement. This position reports directly to the Investment Administration Manager and works with the Investment Administration Team and Advisor Teams to achieve desired results for client account administration. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a reputable wealth management firm on a long-term basis.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Business Management or Business Administration; Associate’s Degree is acceptable. A minimum of 3 years work experience in financial services back-office is required.
Compensation: Non-Exempt position, bonuses and full benefits including health, dental, vision and profit sharing.
JMG’s current policy requires all employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by 12/31/21 unless they have an approved medical or religious exemption.
JMG is an equal opportunity employer. www.jmgfinancial.com
Your resume and cover letter referring to this posting are required to be considered. You can submit your contact information along with resume and cover letter in PDF format in the form below: